TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Ethernet Splitter | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Plug-and-Play | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG108)
What This Product Does TP-LINK’s TL-SG108 provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 8 ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about what type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, the device can process data at a rate of up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-SG108 provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 8 ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about what type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, the device can process data at a rate of up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save energy up to 72%.
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, the TL-SG108 enables ultra-fast wired connectivity, enabling instant large files transferring.
The TL-SG108 is housed in a compact steel case for longer life span. With the desktop or wall-mounting design, you can place the device wherever it’s convenient.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network
Go Green with Your Ethernet
The TL-SG108 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can save power up to 72%. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Support IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode Support QoS (IEEE 802.1p) Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput 16Gbps Switching Capacity, 8K MAC address table, 12KB Jumbo Frame, 2MB Buffer Memory Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables Support MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging Auto-negotiation ports allow smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps devices Fanless desgin to keep a quiet environment Support 100-240V power supply
What’s in the Box
8-Port Gigabit Switch Power Adapter User Guide
TP-LINK Unmanaged Switches Series
Which Unmanaged Switch is Right for Me? TL-SG1005D TL-SG1008D TL-SG105 TL-SG108 TL-SG1016D TL-SG1024D TL-SG1016 TL-SG1024 Product Name 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch 24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch 16-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch Case Material Plastic Plastic Steel Steel Steel Steel Steel Steel Port Number 5 8 5 8 16 24 16 24 Size Desktop Desktop Desktop Desktop 13-inch 13-inch 19-inch 19-inch QoS – – ✓ ✓ – – – – IGMP Snooping – – ✓ – – – – – AUTO MDI/MDIX ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ IEEE 802.3X Flow Control ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Power Saving ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Plug and Play ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
- PLUG-AND-PLAY – Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER – Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 8 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET – 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- STURDY METAL CASE – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop or wall-mounting design
- RELIABLE – IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- TRAFFIC OPTIMIZATION – 802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video
- UP to 80% Power Saving – Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION – Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE