Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation, Stainless Steel, Works with Amazon Alexa
The brighter way to save energy. Meet the 3rd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat. It has new rings and a big, sharp display. And it helps save energy. That’s the most beautiful part. There’s a ring for every home. The Nest Learning Thermostat now has a ring to fit any home’s style. Choose copper to add
The brighter way to save energy.
Meet the 3rd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat. It has new rings and a big, sharp display. And it helps save energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
There’s a ring for every home.
The Nest Learning Thermostat now has a ring to fit any home’s style. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. And white looks great in simple, modern homes.
Nest Learning Thermostat programs itself. Then pays for itself.
It learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a big, sharp display. And it’s proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. We’ve estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.
The Nest Learning Thermostat works with Nest Protect. If Nest Protect detects dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it can tell the Nest Learning Thermostat to turn off the furnace – a common source of carbon monoxide leaks.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.