Motorola MG7550 16×4 Cable Modem, AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Power Boost, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Certified by Comcast, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner, Cox, More (Black)
MG7550 is a 16×4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with a built-in AC1900 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Power Boost. The MG7550 is certified by a number of leading cable service providers including Comcast XFINITY for every speed, including the top speeds of Extreme 250 for households, and Time Warner Cable for all speeds including
MG7550 is a 16×4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with a built-in AC1900 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Power Boost. The MG7550 is certified by a number of leading cable service providers including Comcast XFINITY for every speed, including the top speeds of Extreme 250 for households, and Time Warner Cable for all speeds including 300 Mbps, and Cox’s Ultimate package. Charter Spectrum approved. Owning the MG7550 eliminates modem rental charges that are often $120 or more per year. With easy installation, very high-speed, broad compatibility, and superb customer support, Model MG7550 is a great choice for almost any cable modem user. 16×4 modem performance means that up to 16 cable data channels carry data from the Internet, 16 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0; and up to 4 channels carry data to the Internet. Wireless Power Boost amplifies the wireless signal to the legal limit and increases speed and range. AnyBeam beamforming at 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz focuses the signal on wireless clients to allow further improvements to wireless performance and range. The built-in AC1900 Dual Band wireless router provides the range, wireless speeds, and networking support needed for wireless n/ac/g/b devices including smartphones, computers, tablets, and HDTVs. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide wired connections to computers, HDTVs, game stations, and other Ethernet-capable devices. Router features include an advanced firewall, parental controls, and a browser-based configuration manager. Guest network access gives visitors Internet services while protecting your local network’s private information. Setup is fast and easy. Seven status reporting LEDs allow easy status monitoring. Two year warranty is the longest in the cable modem industry. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are ready to help if you need them. Best of all, MG7550 offers the value, performance, and attention to quality that continue to make Motorola the leading brand of cable modems.
- 16×4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem gateway with a built-in AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router and Power Boost, four 10/100/1000 Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, and firewall. The 16×4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- Certified by Comcast XFINITY for all residential speeds, including Extreme 250, certified by Time Warner Cable for all speeds including 300 Mbps, also certified by Cox and other service providers for their modem ownership programs. Charter Spectrum approved. (MG7550 has no phone jack for Telephone Service option from Cable Companies.)
- High-speed wireless router with AC1900 Wi-Fi and Power Boost provides Internet access for wireless n, ac, g, and b devices including smartphones, computers, tablets, game stations, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, HDTVs. Four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.5 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.improves cooling and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.